Interview with Jeff Coffey is a musician, singer, songwriter who has released 4 solo albums that have been well received by radio and music fans. His songs are very relatable and bridge the gap between Pop, Rock, and Country. Two singles from his CD “Through Your Eyes” and “Long Way Home” made it to the Top 20 on the FMQB AC/40 Chart.
Much of Jeff’s music has been featured on numerous TV shows. Several major television networks such as NBC, MTV, CMTV, FOX, E! Network, HGTV, Travel Channel, A&E, Bravo, and the CBS Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. “Through Your Eyes” was prominently featured on the prime-time TV show “Men In Trees” starring Anne Heche.
Interview with Jeff Coffey-Music Can Be The Great Unifier
From May of 2016 to January of 2018, Jeff Coffey resided as the lead tenor vocalist and bassist for the multi-platinum selling Rock ‘n’ Roll Hall of Fame group Chicago. “Never in a million years did I ever dream I would have the opportunity to play with a brand that I’ve admired my entire life. I’ve been a huge fan of Chicago ever since I picked up a trombone back in the ’70s, and I thought Jimmy Pankow was most definitely the coolest trombone player EVER! So being on stage with Chicago was such an honor for me, and I had the time of my life!”
Jeff’s latest album, THIS TIME AROUND, was released May 28th, 2021, and has been well received by fans and the music industry as Coffey’s vocals and songwriting abilities really shine through on this album. THIS TIME AROUND is Jeff’s 4th solo studio album, and he continues to write and record new music, collaborating with many different artists and songwriters. He also currently tours as bassist for Rock ‘n’ Roll Hall of Famer Don Felder (formerly of The Eagles).
Facebook: Jeff Coffey Music
- Co-Produced and Hosted (by the guy who has a face for podcasting): Bob Bender
- Co-Producer, Creator, and Technical Advisor (the man behind the curtain): Tom Sabella
- Director of Video and Continuity (the brains of the entire operation): Deborah Halle
- Audio/Video Editor Mark Sabella Midnight Express Studio Olian, NY
- Marketing and Social Media: Kaitlin Fritts
- Executive Assistant to Bob and Tom (the one who keeps us on track and our schedules straight) Tammy Kowalski
- All Around Problem Solver: Connie Ribas
- Recorded at: The Bunker in Franklin, TN (except during the Covid 19 pandemic, then it’s pretty much done VIA Skype or over the phone, with the exception for those fearless enough to come to Bob Bender’s living room… and there are a few).
- Mixed and Mastered at Music Dog Studios in Nashville, TN
- Production Sound Design: Keith Stark
- Voice Over and Promo: Lisa Fuson
The music provided for this episode is from:
- Artist: Jeff Coffey
- Single: “Some Day”
- Album: This Time Around
- Composer: Jeff Coffey
- Website: www.jeffcoffey.com