Interview with Sarah Fleshner is the owner of 362 Entertainment
Despite the past year being an upsetting time for the music industry, it’s still provided a prime opportunity to accomplish a few things in your career. But are you, as an artist doing the right things? Do you have a professional-looking website? Something that you can take ownership of? How established is your email list? Are you using it to contact your fans, or are you relying on social media? We talk with Sarah Fleshner about such things (you need to use your social media as a funnel to your website, not vice versa), along with how she is quickly becoming one of the major players, not only as an entertainment consultant and manager but now branching out into concert production, becoming one of the premier driving influences in the music industry these days.
Sarah Fleshner is the owner of 362 Entertainment. She found her love for music early and started that path at age 13. She spent the rest of her school years running live sound and sitting in on the production of 3 albums. After high school, she toured with a local artist for 7 years, managing and running live sound. In 2019 Sarah decided to start opening her own entertainment company so she could offer services to all artists. In March of 2020, 2 weeks before the pandemic shut down the music world, 362 Entertainment was officially made an LLC. Sarah took advantage of the downtime and poured herself into learning as much as she could. She used zoom calls, online classes and was blessed to have MANY long-time industry geniuses pour wisdom into her life. Based in Texas, 362 Entertainment has found its second home in Nashville, where Sarah has found a love for Nashville’s deep roots. Over the past 12 years, Sarah has worked countless hours helping artists find their way in the music business world. Her passion is to help creative artist get their craft to the public. From the song on the paper to recording it, performing it live, and everything in between. Sarah’s goal is to allow all artists the creative freedom to turn out music that speaks to us all.
- Co-Produced and Hosted (by the guy who has a face for podcasting): Bob Bender
- Co-Producer, Creator, and Technical Advisor (the man behind the curtain): Tom Sabella
- Director of Video and Continuity (the brains of the entire operation): Deborah Halle
- Audio/Video Editor Mark Sabella Midnight Express Studio Olian, NY
- Marketing and Social Media: Kaitlin Fritts
- Executive Assistant to Bob and Tom (the one who keeps us on track and our schedules straight) Tammy Kowalski
- All Around Problem Solver: Connie Ribas
- Recorded at: The Bunker in Franklin, TN (except during the Covid 19 pandemic, then it’s pretty much done VIA Skype or over the phone, with the exception for those fearless enough to come to Bob Bender’s living room… and there are a few).
- Mixed and Mastered at Music Dog Studios in Nashville, TN
- Production Sound Design: Keith Stark
- Voice Over and Promo: Lisa Fuson