Together, we have them in the studio discussing all things pertinent to what it takes to be a manager, how they look for clients, and what is expected of the artist
Meet Chuck Thompson and Sarah Fleshner. He’s from Nashville and has worked with such artists as The Judds, Pirates of the Mississippi, Billy Dean Ricochet, Eric Durrance, Wynonna, and Michelle Wright just to name a few. Sarah is from Texas and is on the path to becoming one of the hottest artist managers in the entertainment industry. Together, we have them in the studio discussing all things pertinent to what it takes to be a manager, how they look for clients, and what is expected of the artist.
The Business Side of Music ™
© 2020 Beyond the Music
- Produced & Hosted by Bob Bender
- Creator & Technical Advisor: Tom Sabella
- Audio Engineer: Jim Tennaboe
- Continuity: Deborah Halle
- Recorded at: The Franklin Coffee House and Bunker in Franklin, TN
- Mixed & Mastered at Music Dog Studios in Nashville, TN
- Website: businesssideofmusic.com
- Stream or Download (free) businesssideofmusic.com
- To submit to be interviewed: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsorship information businesssideofmusic.com/sponsor-affiliate/
- Join our mailing list for show announcements, career advice, industry discounts, free gifts, and more. Like Free
- Special Thanks to Tom Sabella and Traci Snow for producing and hosting over 100 episodes of the original “Business Side of Music” podcast, and trusting us to carry on their legacy.