Janey Street is living proof that it’s never too late to start or re-launch your music career. After establishing a cult following as a ‘rocker chick’ in the 80s she moved into writing and producing for film and TV. Now in her 60s, Janey recently was offered and signed a new record contract and is releasing her 2nd album under it! In this interview, Janey talks about her rebirthed career and the path that led her to it.
The Business Side of Music ™
© 2017 Lotta Dogs Productions
- Showrunner and Executive Producer Emeritus: Tom Sabella
- Producer and Host (the guy who has a face for podcasting): Bob Bender
- Co-Producer – Audio/Video Editor (the man behind the curtain): Mark Sabella
- Director of Video and Continuity (the brains of the entire operation): Deborah Halle
- Marketing and Social Media (all knowing): Sarah Fleshner for 362 Entertainment
- All Around Problem Solver (and Mental Health Therapist for us): Connie Ribas
- Recorded inside an old beat up Airstream Trailer located somewhere on what’s left of Music Row in Nashville TN (except during the Covid 19 pandemic, then it’s pretty much been accomplished VIA Zoom or over the phone, with the exception for those fearless enough to come to Bob Bender’s dining room… and there have been a few that have survived).
- Mixed and Mastered at Music Dog Studios in Nashville, TN
- Editing and Post at Midnight Express Studio located in Olian, NY
- Production Sound Design: Keith Stark
- Voice Over and Promo: Lisa Fuson
Special Thanks to the creator and founder of the podcast, Tom Sabella, along with Traci Snow for producing and hosting over 100 episodes of the original “Business Side of Music” podcast and trusting us to carry on their legacy.
If you would like to be a guest on the show, please submit a request to:
If you’re interested in becoming a sponsor for the show, let us know and we’ll send you a media / sponsorship kit to you. Contact us at email@example.com