The Electronic Music Scene with Denis Hiller
What is Electronic Music Scene? Is it a concert, a Rave, a Party? In the electronic music scene, it separates itself from the other forms of music, in that the majority of the artists recording the music, are also the creators of the content, along with being their own producer for the project, and encompasses the aspect of the DJ. The Electronic Music Scene is also more singles driven than say an entire project comprised of 10-12 songs.
Denis Hiller who is the Co-Founder and Label Manager for No Face Records speaks with us from Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic. No Face Records signs new artists over established artists, and they literally listen to every demo they receive. No Face Records and their staff also provide mentoring and advice with regards to your project, and if your music is good enough to be signed, its a one project deal, with possible distribution where applicable.
No Face Records will also be hosting a Summer Music Production Crash Course in 2021 in the Dominican Republic. Composers and producers are already signing up.
The Business Side of Music ™
© 2020 Beyond the Music
- Co-Produced & Hosted (by the guy who has a face for podcasting): Bob Bender
- Co-Producer, Creator & Technical Advisor (the man behind the curtain): Tom Sabella
- Director of Video & Continuity (the brains of the entire operation): Deborah Halle
- Editor (the “ums’ and “aahs’ removal guy who makes us sound good): Mark Sabella
- Marketing & Social Media: Kaitlin Fritts
- All Around Problem Solver: Connie Ribas
- Recorded VIA Skype or over the phone, with the exception of those fearless enough to come to Bob Bender’s living room… and there are a few).
- Mixed & Mastered at Music Dog Studios in Nashville, TN
- Production Sound Design: Keith Stark
- SVoice Over & Promo: Lisa Fuson
Stream or Download (free) businesssideofmusic.com
To submit to be interviewed: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsorship information businesssideofmusic.com/sponsor-affiliate/
Join our mailing list for show announcements, career advice, industry discounts, free gifts, and more. Like Free
Special Thanks to Tom Sabella and Traci Snow for producing and hosting over 100 episodes of the original “Business Side of Music” podcast, and trusting us to carry on their legacy.
For our disclaimer and all its details, please click on the applicable link on our website.
Artist: Dance Loud
Single: Time Travel
Album: The Moment (2020)
Composer: Kristin Sanchez and Desereé Fawn Zimmerman