If you’re a fan of the NBC television Series “The Voice, then you might remember Dan Shafer from Season 11, when he was on “Team Blake”. But Dan’s career goes deeper than that. In addition to “The Voice”, Dan has sung on some of the most iconic National Television Commercials of all time to include, “Transformers” (Robots in Disguise), Aliens 3 (The Motion Picture), BC Powder, Matchbox (Lightning Key Cars), and so many more. Dan has also earned the respect of his peers, and has shared the stage with Dolly Parton, Artimus Pyle of Lynyrd Skynryd, Carmine Appice of Vanilla Fudge and so many more.
Dan, who considers himself a classic rock singer, performs and tours with a show that is made up of Classic Rock Songs that make up the tapestry, and fabric of our Lives. Performing songs like “Dust in the Wind” by the group Kansas, “Going to California” by Led Zeppelin, or “Shooting Star” by Bad Company. Because the music comes first, and Dan Shafer will always be a fan, the audience will find themselves singing along, escaping life for a moment, going back to a simpler time, and one of the greatest periods of Rock and Roll Music.
Some quotes “You are the best male singer to come along in a while!” – Kent Wells (Producer, Dolly Parton),
“57 year old Dan Shafer traveled across the country to Los Angeles to appear on the Voice. After years of singing jingles, Dan stepped out on the stage and blew me away with Trains “Marry Me”. His cover gave me chills and he sounded better than some of the male Artists on top 40 radio” – Jakes Takes, Hollywood Insider,
“I’m so happy for Dan. He is an image of hope for everyone, to never give up on your dreams, never ever, ever!!!” – Miley Cyrus
The Business Side of Music ™
© 2022 Lotta Dogs Productions LLC
- Showrunner and Executive Producer Emeritus: Tom Sabella
- Producer and Host (the guy who has a face for podcasting): Bob Bender
- Co-Producer – Audio/Video Editor (the man behind the curtain): Mark Sabella
- Director of Video and Continuity (the brains of the entire operation): Deborah Halle
- Marketing and Social Media (all knowing): Sarah Fleshner for 362 Entertainment
- All Around Problem Solver (and Mental Health Therapist for us): Connie Ribas
- Recorded inside an old beat up Airstream Trailer located somewhere on what’s left of Music Row in Nashville TN (except during pandemics, then it’s pretty much been accomplished VIA Zoom or over the phone, with the exception for those fearless enough to come to Bob Bender’s dining room… and there have been a few that have survived).
- Mixed and Mastered at Music Dog Studios in Nashville, TN
- Editing and Post at Midnight Express Studio located in Olian, NY
- Production Sound Design: Keith Stark
- Voice Over and Promo: Lisa Fuson
Special Thanks to the creator and founder of the podcast, Tom Sabella, along with Traci Snow for producing and hosting over 100 episodes of the original “Business Side of Music” podcast and trusting us to carry on their legacy.
If you would like to be a guest on the show, please submit a request to:
If you’re interested in becoming a sponsor for the show, let us know and we’ll send you a media / sponsorship kit to you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org