On the show with us today is Emmy Award Winning television executive Vinnie Potestivo. Vinnie has spent the first 15 years of his career launching talent brands. He created/launched MTV’s Talent Development department in 1998 and stayed until 2007, at which point he returned to run his agency VPE Talent.
In the early years of his career he leveraged MTV’s unscripted reality tv programming & MTV Films to help celebrities, entrepreneurs and some of the biggest talent brands in modern pop culture redefine their brands. Mandy Moore, Ashton Kutcher, Jessica Simpson, The Osborne’s, and Beyoncé are a few of these successes that he would be happy to discuss.
Over the last 10 years of his career he has leveraged his ability to create content opportunities that help build audiences, trust, consistency, and conversions for some of the most ordinary and extraordinary personal brands in the world. Real people, real connections, with very real results.
Vinnie’s focus these days is to help people find success in their careers. He’s passionate about sharing ways to win awards, get credits, ask for salary increases, get discovered, get published, and get amplified. In other words…. He’s a creative genius!
Promotional info: http://vpe.tv/vinterview
The Business Side of Music ™
© 2022 Lotta Dogs Productions LLC
- Showrunner and Executive Producer Emeritus: Tom Sabella
- Producer and Host (the guy who has a face for podcasting): Bob Bender
- Co-Producer – Audio/Video Editor (the man behind the curtain): Mark Sabella
- Director of Video and Continuity (the brains of the entire operation): Deborah Halle
- Marketing and Social Media (all knowing): Sarah Fleshner for 362 Entertainment
- All Around Problem Solver (and Mental Health Therapist for us): Connie Ribas
- Recorded inside an old beat up Airstream Trailer located somewhere on what’s left of Music Row in Nashville TN (except during pandemics, then it’s pretty much been accomplished VIA Zoom or over the phone, with the exception for those fearless enough to come to Bob Bender’s dining room… and there have been a few that have survived).
- Mixed and Mastered at Music Dog Studios in Nashville, TN
- Editing and Post at Midnight Express Studio located in Olian, NY
- Production Sound Design: Keith Stark
- Voice Over and Promo: Lisa Fuson
Special Thanks to the creator and founder of the podcast, Tom Sabella, along with Traci Snow for producing and hosting over 100 episodes of the original “Business Side of Music” podcast and trusting us to carry on their legacy.
If you would like to be a guest on the show, please submit a request to:
If you’re interested in becoming a sponsor for the show, let us know and we’ll send you a media / sponsorship kit to you. Contact us at email@example.com