Are you taking full responsibility for your career? Are you your biggest detractor from being successful? Rejection is tough to take. Not only that, the music business is a very competitive field to work in. There are ways to handle it, though.
It knows how to handle that inner critic, those voices inside your head. It all starts with building your confidence and knowing that nothing is impossible. But it comes down to learning what you don’t know. Our guest today, Ariane Paras, helps explain how to remedy these roadblocks that pop up in our heads. She shares that it’s not an overnight success but a lifelong journey. In other words… You Don’t Know What You Don’t Know.
Ariane Paras is a life coach and founder of Olympia Coaching. She helps artists and music industry professionals reach their potential and become more balanced, productive, and confident so they avoid burnout and succeed long-term. Olympia Coaching was born out of a desire to make a positive impact in the music industry by helping transform it from the inside out. Through 1-1 coaching programs, as well as workshops and group coaching for organizations, artists and music professionals are empowered to thrive and perform at their best, so they can be the success they’re meant to be and lead the way forward.
With 15 years of experience in the music biz (BMG, Razzmatazz), and more than 10 in personal development, she empowers her clients worldwide to create a life they love and to live the life they have. She aims to make a positive impact on our industry by helping transform it from the inside out.
She shares her tips on how to stay happy and anxiety-free in the music industry.
- Co-Produced and Hosted (by the guy who has a face for podcasting): Bob Bender
- Co-Producer, Creator, and Technical Advisor (the man behind the curtain): Tom Sabella
- Director of Video and Continuity (the brains of the entire operation): Deborah Halle
- Audio/Video Editor Mark Sabella Midnight Express Studio Olian, NY
- Marketing and Social Media: Kaitlin Fritts
- Executive Assistant to Bob and Tom (the one who keeps us on track and our schedules straight) Tammy Kowalski
- All Around Problem Solver: Connie Ribas
- Recorded at: The Bunker in Franklin, TN (except during the Covid 19 pandemic, then it’s pretty much done VIA Skype or over the phone, with the exception for those fearless enough to come to Bob Bender’s living room… and there are a few).
- Mixed and Mastered at Music Dog Studios in Nashville, TN
- Production Sound Design: Keith Stark
- Voice Over and Promo: Lisa Fuson