In this episode, we talk with Amira Alvarez, the founder, and CEO of “The Unstoppable Woman,” on different aspects of creating a successful career and how to get around some of the obstacles that can get in your way… most importantly, getting out of your own way.
In our discussion, we talk about:
- How you Have to Sell Yourself On Yourself
- You have to be Unstoppable and Persistent.
- Be A Personal Growth Junkie
- Learn the Freedom Equation
- Don’t get thrown off course and be hit with temporary defeat.
- Avoiding the perils getting in your own way and creating self-sabotage
- Don’t limit your field of view due to the current obstacles in front of you.
Amira Alvarez is the founder and CEO of The Unstoppable Woman, a global coaching company helping entrepreneurs, empire builders, athletes, creatives, and rising stars in all fields achieve their dreams and goals in record time.
As someone who has made a quantum leap (going from barely making 6-figures to making $700k in one year, then onto 7-figures) and has lived to tell about it, she knows exactly what tactical strategies and mindset shifts are required to get out of your own way, live life on your own terms, and master the art of achieving any goal you set your mind to.
She uses these strategies to help her high-achieving clients go for their “I’m-possible” dreams and achieve them in record time, whether reaching that million-dollar mark, building a business empire, or making an impact in the arts, entertainment, or sports.
Amira is proud to have helped thousands of women (and a goodly number of men too) confidently break free of limitations and be unstoppable in pursuit of a life they are proud to have lived. When she’s not helping others, she continues to say “yes” to her own growth and stays 100% committed to being unstoppable in her own life and business.
The Business Side of Music ™
© 2021 Beyond the Music
- Co-Produced and Hosted (by the guy who has a face for podcasting): Bob Bender
- Co-Producer, Creator and Technical Advisor (the man behind the curtain): Tom Sabella
- Director of Video and Continuity (the brains of the entire operation): Deborah Halle
- Editor (the “ums’ and “aahs’ removal guy who makes us sound good): Mark Sabella
- Marketing and Social Media: Kaitlin Fritts
- Executive Assistant to Bob and Tom, and editor for the Blog: Meagan Droke
- All Around Problem Solver: Connie Ribas
- Recorded at: The Bunker in Franklin, TN (except during the Covid 19 pandemic, then it’s pretty much done VIA Skype or over the phone, with the exception for those fearless enough to come to Bob Bender’s living room… and there are a few).
- Mixed and Mastered at Music Dog Studios in Nashville, TN
- Production Sound Design: Keith Stark
- Voice Over and Promo: Lisa Fuson
- Website: businesssideofmusic.com
- Stream or Download (free) businesssideofmusic.com
- To submit to be interviewed: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsorship information businesssideofmusic.com/sponsor-affiliate/
- Join our mailing list for show announcements, career advice, industry discounts, free gifts, and more. Like Free
Special Thanks to Tom Sabella and Traci Snow for producing and hosting over 100 episodes of the original “Business Side of Music” podcast and trusting us to carry on their legacy.
For our disclaimer and all its details, please click on the applicable link on our website.
The music provided for this episode is from:
Artist: Lacy J Dalton
Single: Life’s About Now
Composer: Lacy J Dalton